Tag: Ismaila Sarr
Liverpool have signed a relegated Premier League player in each of the last five seasons, and Ismaila Sarr could be the latest to be snapped up by the Reds, according to reports.
The Watford star – who features in our relegated XI – has drawn the attention of Liverpool, as well as Wolves and Crystal Palace, reports the Harrow Times.
Sarr provided six assists and scored five goals – including a brace in Watford’s 3-0 win over Liverpool – in his debut Premier League season after his £27million move from Rennes.
FEATURE: Top ten players of the 2019/20 Championship season
The report claims that a move from Wolves or Palace would only materialise should their respective talents Adama Traore and Wilfried Zaha move elsewhere in the summer.
A return to France has also been mooted, and clubs in Spain and Germany are also understood to be monitoring the 22-year-old’s situation. It seems unlikely a man of his talent will remain at Watford in the Championship.
The post Liverpool among Premier League trio targeting £27m Watford star appeared first on Football365.
- Liverpool among Premier League trio targeting £27m Watford star
- Man Utd enter ‘advanced talks’ over record fee for an English player
- Jenas cites Bale as he urges Kane to consider Spurs exit
- Pundit claims Pulisic will be better than Hazard for Chelsea
- Lampard backs one Chelsea player to shine in FA Cup final
- Hello world! on