here you go
|3-Aug-2019||Borussia Dortmund||Bayern Munich||Signal Iduna Park||DFL Super Cup|
|4-Aug-2019||Manchester City||Liverpool||Wembley||Community Shield|
|4-Aug-2019||SL Benfica||Sporting Lisbon||Estadio Algarve||Portuguese super cup|
|4-Aug-2019||Tottenham||Inter Milan||Tottenham Stadium||Friendly|
|10-Aug-2019||West Ham||Manchester City||London Olympic||EPL|
|11-Aug-2019||Manchester United||Chelsea||Old trafford||EPL|
|14-Aug-2019||Liverpool||Chelsea||Vodafone Arena, Istanbul||UEFA Super Cup|
|14-Sep-2019||Tottenham||Crystal Palace||Tottenham Stadium||EPL|
|28-Sep-2019||Manchester United||Arsenal||Old trafford||EPL|
|7-Dec-2019||West Ham||Arsenal||London Olympic||EPL|
|4-Aug-2019||FC Barcelona||Arsenal||Camp Nou||Joan Gamper Cup|
there you have it. Now you can get Summer football match tickets to the Summer matches you want to attend.
Jose Mourinho may have perfected the art of passive aggressive cynicism, delivered with the facial expression of a man who can smell horrendous body odour but cannot identify the culprit, but there is more to his personality than his caricature would suggest.
In fact, the chilled out entertainer has been observed on occasion acting with the grace and humility expected of mere non-special mortals. Almost as if Mourinho is…human.
Here, we’ve recollected five occasions where Jose Mourinho was the nicest man in football.
Read the full article here.
The post Five times Jose Mourinho was a weirdly good bloke appeared first on Football365.
The Football Association has welcomed the Government’s commitment to provide financial support to clubs but warned of the “huge” impact the new coronavirus restrictions are set to have on the game.
A plan to bring fans back into sports venues on a socially-distanced basis from October 1 has been scrapped because of fears over a second wave of coronavirus infections, with the Prime Minister Boris Johnson saying the measures announced on Tuesday could have to stay in place for six months.
Shadow Sports Minister Alison McGovern has urged the Government to act, and her call has been echoed by the FA, which said assistance is imperative if many clubs are to survive the current lockdown.
JOHNNY NIC: Six ways to save the crumbling Football League pyramid
An FA statement read: “We understand the Government’s decision, as the health of the nation is the priority. However, it is important to recognise that the impact on football will be huge.
“Clubs up and down the country are really struggling, and many will have been looking forward to crowds coming back in order to provide much-needed income during these difficult times. Many, at all levels of the game, are battling to survive.
“We welcome the Government’s commitment to provide financial support to clubs and will continue to work together on a return of crowds as soon as it’s safe to do so.
“We also welcome the continuation of the grassroots game, and the elite game behind closed doors, to help support the physical and mental wellbeing of millions of players across the country, with outdoor exercise more important now than ever.”
McGovern urged the Government to seek to ensure as many sports clubs as possible are prevented from going out of business, a call made more pertinent by the demise of Macclesfield earlier this month.
“Labour warned the Government over the summer that many sports clubs were teetering on the edge due to loss of ticket sales,” she said.
“While we support the measures to control the virus and save lives, the Government need to plan to make sure no one loses a much-loved sports club just because of Covid-19.”
The Secretary of State for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport, Oliver Dowden, met with representatives from a wide range of sports on Tuesday afternoon to hold further talks on the financial impact of the restrictions.
It is understood DCMS is keen to move quickly to identify areas where there is critical need, but remains of the view that the Premier League should provide support to the EFL.
The EFL says its 72 clubs stand to lose £200million without fans for the entirety of the 2020-21 season, with club chairmen saying on Tuesday they expected clubs to go under without immediate action.
Talks are continuing between the bodies over a possible bailout, but the Premier League has pointed out that the lack of fans is starting to have a “devastating” impact on the finances of its own clubs.
The post FA warns of ‘huge impact’ of coronavirus restrictions on football appeared first on Football365.
Georginio Wijnaldum has reportedly rejected Liverpool’s offer of a new contract.
The Duthchman remains a mainstay in Jurgen Klopp’s team despite just nine months remaining on his current contract and speculation he could leave for Barcelona.
Ronald Koeman wants to bring his compatriot to the Nou Camp having worked with him for the national team.
READ MORE: Six ways to save the crumbling Football League pyramid
Thiago Alcantara’s arrival from Bayern Munich increased talks of an Anfield exit, but Klopp has insisted the Spaniard’s arrival had no bearing on the future of any of the squad.
But Wijanldum will be free to talk to other clubs in January about a move next summer.
And according to Football Insider, the 29-year-old has rejected the club’s latest contract offer.
The midfielder is reportedly holding out for a deal that runs until at least 2024, but the Liverpool hierarchy are reluctant to commit to a long-term deal on improved wages considering he turns 30 in November.
Klopp revealed earlier this month that he has held several meetings with the player to discuss his future.
He said: “Since Gini is here, I think I have had five, six hundred talks with him so that is always the same, nothing else to say about that.
“Of course I’ve spoken to him since he came back from international duty. Yes it is absolutely fine about the future.
“I can’t speak about the future in a few years but it is all fine for the moment. You know the situation.
“Between, me, Gini and the club everything is completely fine – apart from anything to announce to you.
“But that is more your problem than ours because we are completely fine about the situation.”
The post Wijnaldum ‘rejects new Liverpool contract’ after Klopp sit-down appeared first on Football365.
Spurs striker Harry Kane looks set to be involved in an emotional return to Leyton Orient in Tuesday’s Carabao Cup game.
The England captain scored his first professional goal while on loan at Brisbane Road from Tottenham in 2011 and the relationship has lasted, with Kane sponsoring Orient’s three kits this season.
Despite playing 84 minutes at Southampton on Sunday, where he scored and created four goals for Son Heung-min, and having another game on Thursday in Europa League qualifying, boss Spurs boss Jose Mourinho has suggested that Kane will play against the League Two team.
JOHNNY NIC: The idea of Big Brands like Bale is better than reality…
“Harry in principle he has to be (involved), we need specially in these matches against these teams, in theory, inferior and, in theory, teams that are going to defend against you, you need a striker,” Mourinho said.
“I want Harry to play, let’s see if he can, if he feels ready to move.
“He’s an experienced player, he knows his body better than any sports science guy or any medical guy. If he is ready to play, of course he will.”
One man who will not feature against the O’s is Gareth Bale, who is still nursing a knee injury.
Mourinho is not putting a timescale on when the Welshman is back, but hinted his desire to pull the Spurs shirt back on will hasten his recovery.
“I don’t know when Gareth can be back,” the Portuguese said. “The only thing I know is that his motivation is high.
“He’s so happy to be with the club of his heart, he’s so happy to play for us. And when a player has this motivation, many times you can shorten the period of recovery, you can shorten the period of getting fit and ready to play.
“We want to help him so when he’s available to train with the team, we’re more than happy to have him and help him back to a level that made him one of the best players in the world.”
View this post on Instagram
Very proud to announce that I’m supporting the club that gave me my first pro start and three amazing causes by sponsoring @leytonorientfc’s shirts for the 2020/21 season. Delighted to be able to give back to the club where my journey began and those doing incredible work on the frontline and for @havenhousech and @mindcharity.
A post shared by Harry Kane (@harrykane) on
Fellow new Spurs signing Sergio Reguilon will also not be involved, but could make his debut against Newcastle on Sunday.
“You asked me about Sergio, I think he will be quite quick,” Mourinho added. “He is in the last period of his recovery, he’s trained today (Sunday) with one of my assistants.
“He cannot play Tuesday, but I would say that he would be available for us maybe for the end of the week.”
Although Kane may be involved at Orient, Mourinho will otherwise make sweeping changes as they hit the middle of their Sunday-Tuesday-Thursday run of games.
The likes of Serge Aurier, Moussa Sissoko, Joe Hart, Toby Alderweireld, Erik Lamela and Steven Bergwijn will feature, having been substitutes at St Mary’s on Sunday.
Dele Alli is also set to play, despite having been linked with a move to Paris St Germain after being left out of the last two matchday squads.
“Some positions in the squad give us incredible options” Mourinho said. “If you look to our bench you can imagine that Aurier is going to play, Joe Hart is going to play, Moussa is going to play, Toby. Lamela is going to play so you can imagine that some of these guys are going to play, replacing players from the same level.
“Exactly players from the same level so you can imagine some of them are going to play and replace the others.”
The post Kane set for action against Leyton Orient after Spurs heroics appeared first on Football365.
The Premier League’s second game of the day sees Newcastle take on Brighton at St James’ Park. Follow it live here…
The post Newcastle v Brighton: Follow all the action LIVE on F365 appeared first on Football365.
Arsenal are reluctant to meet Lyon’s asking price for Houssem Aouar, according to their sporting director Juninho.
The midfielder has been a long-rumoured target for the Gunners, though he is yet to make the move to London.
The 22-year-old has been a regular in the Lyon since breaking into the first team during the 2017/18 season.
F365 Features: Premier League XIs: Stars who joined a title-winning team
Aouar has consistently been one of the best players in Ligue 1 over the last couple of seasons.
Since making his first-team debut in 2017, the midfielder has made 139 appearances for the club in all competitions. In that time he has also scored 24 goals.
His form for Lyon was rewarded with a call-up for France’s U21 side, and he has since been capped 17 times for them.
Aouar was called up to the senior team in August to make his full debut. But the youngster tested positive for COVID-19, so he had to withdraw from the squad.
Arsenal have long been rumoured to be admirers of the midfielder. It is reported that Aouar and Atletico Madrid’s Thomas Partey remain their top summer targets this window.
But Arsenal’s available funds have been a stumbling block for this deal. Lyon sporting director Juninho confirmed that Arsenal are yet to make an official bid, as cited by the Daily Mirror:
“No, I don’t think so, no offer yet. It seems that Arsenal don’t want to, or can’t invest the price for Houssem, who is our best player.”
The Gunners have already had a busy summer on the transfer front. Gabriel Magalhães has signed for around £27m from French side Lille.
Centre-back Pablo Mari has made the move from Brazilian outfit Fluminense. Willian and Cedric Soares have also signed on free transfers from Chelsea and Southampton respectively.
Meanwhile, Arsenal have secured the services of Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang. The Gabon forward signed a new three-year-deal with the club on Tuesday.
The post Arsenal unwilling to meet Aouar asking price, says Lyon sporting director appeared first on Football365.
West Ham are keen to sign Croatia international Domagoj Vida this summer, according to reports in Turkey.
The centre-back moved to Besiktas in January 2018, signing a four-and-a-half-year contract. He has been a key player for the Turkish outfit in that time, making 96 appearances in all competitions.
Vida made his senior debut for Croatian-side Osijek when he was just 17. The 31-year-old spent a brief time at Bayer Leverkusen, but between 2011 and 2018 he was a key player for Dinamo Zagreb and Dinamo Kyiv.
F365 Features: Top ten biggest sellers in Europe so far this summer
He is most well-known however for his time playing for the Croatian national team. Vida made his senior debut in 2010, and he has been a regular in the side since, earning 81 caps.
Vida’s highlights for Croatia came during the 2018 World Cup. He helped his side reach the final of the tournament, but they were beaten 4-2 by France as Croatia came runners-up.
According to Turkish outlet Takvim, West Ham have picked out the centre-back as a potential new recruit during this window.
The Hammers are reportedly preparing a £4.5 million bid for the Croatian. The Londoners are said to have been keen to sign Vida for a while, having been linked with him earlier this year.
David Moyes is keen to bolster his defence before the window shuts. Angelo Ogbonna shone under Moyes last season, and they also still have Issa Diop who often plays alongside him.
Vida is likely to replace Fabian Balbuena, who looks set to leave the club, according to Football Insider.
West Ham have still only made one signing this summer. Tomas Soucek’s loan deal from Slavia Prague was made permanent for around £14.5m.
The post West Ham interested in £4.5m-rated 81-cap defender appeared first on Football365.
Liverpool defender Jamie Carragher thinks Bayern Munich midfielder Thiago Alcantara will prove to be a “really good addition” if the Premier League club can get a deal over the line.
Widespread reports claim that the Reds have agreed a deal with the German champions worth an initial £20m with another £5m owed in the form of add-ons.
The Athletic says that the Spain international ‘still has to finalise terms’ with Jurgen Klopp’s men but that ‘should be more straightforward’.
MEDIAWATCH: Liverpool had the media completely fooled on Thiago…
And reacting to the news, Carragher thinks Thiago could add another dimension to Klopp’s midfield at Anfield.
Carragher told Sky Sports: “Liverpool have got five or six midfield players – they rotate well because they need energy in that position – but a lot of the players are pretty similar.
“Thiago would be something different – less in energy but more technical – and I think he would be a really good addition.
“Liverpool are world-class at the top end of the pitch, world-class in terms of their defence and goalkeeper; I think they’re top-class in midfield.
“Something could be added technically and Thiago fits the bill, so fingers crossed he comes.”
The post Carragher reacts as Liverpool agree £25m fee for Thiago appeared first on Football365.
Aston Villa have completed the signing of Arsenal goalkeeper Emiliano Martinez.
The 28-year-old shot-stopper has signed a four-year deal at Villa Park, moving for a reported £20million.
Martinez helped Arsenal to FA Cup victory last season and Community Shield glory last month, but manager Mikel Arteta will be going with Bernd Leno as his number one at the Gunners.
MAILBOX: Arsenal confusion, successful flops and more…
Aston Villa boss Dean Smith said: “We are really pleased with the signing of our new goalkeeper Emiliano Martinez.
“We know how highly Arsenal rated him and we watched his outstanding performances last season in a trophy-winning top side.
“We moved for Emi when we saw the opportunity, as it is rare to be able to buy a top-class goalkeeper who hasn’t yet reached their peak age and who can therefore be a key player for our club for the long term.”
Martinez ends a 10-year association with Arsenal by following Matty Cash and Ollie Watkins in making big-money moves to Villa Park.
He was signed by the Gunners from Independiente in 2010, making 39 first-team appearances as well as spending time on loan at six clubs – Oxford, Sheffield Wednesday, Rotherham, Wolves, Getafe and Reading.
“Thank you, thank you for all of the years (of support),” Martinez told Arsenal.com. “I thank God for having the opportunity over the past few months to show the Arsenal fanbase what I am made of, and why I went on loan so many times.
“It was always to come back and win them trophies and give them silverware. I did it, I feel prouder than ever.
“They made me as a goalkeeper; not just the club, not just my goalkeeping coaches but the fans as well because they supported me, gave me the confidence to perform as well and I wish them all the best and hope they win many, many trophies. Thank you. That’s all I can say.”
The post Aston Villa pounce on ‘rare’ chance to sign £20m Martinez appeared first on Football365.
Paul Merson thinks the decision to allow Willian to join Arsenal on a free transfer was a poor one by Chelsea.
The Brazil forward, who turned 32 recently, was out of contract following a seven-year stay at Stamford Bridge.
Willian won two Premier League titles, an FA Cup, a League Cup and the Europa League with Chelsea and said he would depart with his “head held high”.
FEATURE: Bielsa and Arteta expose the laziest language tropes
There had been lots of speculation that Willian will join Arsenal this summer on a free transfer after the Blues refused to give him the three-year contract that he wanted.
Willian produced a brilliant performance as Arsenal beat Fulham 3-0 in their opening Premier League match of the season and Merson can’t believe that Chelsea allowed him to leave.
Merson told Sky Sports: “I can’t believe Chelsea let Willian go. I know they’ve gone out and get special players, but there’s nothing to say they’re going to hit the ground running.
“In Willian, you’ve got someone there who is ready-made. I like who they’ve signed, but they cost a lot of money, and their wages are probably the same as Willian.
“Frank Lampard has now. He hasn’t got four years. That’s management, I’m not being horrible. Even if Frank wins the league this year, it doesn’t mean he’s going to be there in four years’ time! We know that, and how it changes.
“Who is to say this isn’t going to take time for Chelsea? And I don’t think they’ve got time at the moment.”
The post Merson slams Chelsea over transfer decision: ‘I’m not being horrible’ appeared first on Football365.
- Hello world! on